• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Disrespectful EMR Leadership

DeletedUser

Hey Everyone, I'm writing to you today because I've decided that I will be leaving the tribe at the fault of, in my view, many poor leadership decisions made by the council members of this tribe. At any point if anyone would like me to share a report or conversation in my logs backing up all of the information I will provide to you here, you need to just ask. Also lots of this information can be looked up on tw2-tools.com

A lot of you do not know me or my situation so I will explain where I am coming from. I joined this world not knowing anyone on it as I wanted to return to playing tribal wars. Almost a decade ago I started to play TW1. I played on many worlds, each world I would achieve a top 5 position in both points and ODA (offensive bash points). I would expand quickly, farm a lot, always nobling the largest player around me. I've founded and lead #1 tribes on all of the worlds that I have played on. I've taught 100's of players how to play and had quite the following of players willing to join the next world with me, time and time again. Because of this, I am naturally always wanting to share my advice and opinions to help other players succeed, as I have in the past. My largest world I held some 575 villages at just under 6 million points. On that world the 2nd place player was around 2 million points below me. That is quite the gap. All without using a co-player.

I like to think of myself as both experienced and knowledgeable in the mechanics of this game and I feel obligated to share my thoughts and advice with others when I see someone making a choice which I don't think will be best for them. Each time I see this, I give them a solution to help them improve as a player and their position. Each time I see someone make a decision that I speak out against, I think to myself, would I do this if I were in this players position. The advice I've given has always to help benefit the player to grow more quickly, and thus help the tribe succeed because our members would become stronger.

Here are some examples of where I've offered advice or taken actions to beneift our tribe:

Frankster, one of EMR’s council members, nobled a 759 point player controlled village which has been inactive for 5 days. That village is in a province where we have three members. All could have been easily farming this village, as I have been. Also in that province there are three active player controlled villages of an enemy tribe. Believe me when I say this: nobling a village so small will never be the best village to noble. There is always some other village that is nearby and a better target. Nobling a village increases your expenses, and decreases your income (one less farm). It doesn’t take a financial analyst to know that this is not a good idea. Frankster also did this without posting it on the tribe forums as a Noble Claim. Luckily I saw that he nobled it before I sent out a farming squad and avoided losses. Frankster has also messaged me many times calling a noob who can only MOL villages and not attack players. Which I thought was funny because that’s exactly what the tribe leader did lol. On top of that, she turtled after a few small players attacked her and farmed her villages because she couldn’t upgrade her farms big enough to make troops and defend herself, so then she made some NAP’s and alliances with her enemies, and recruited some to her tribe.

Darkgori has nobled 5 villages under 500 points, all of which were nobled without using the claims forum also. I lost about 1000 provisions to these villages while farming because I already had troops en route to them at the time of nobling and I had them marked as farms for weeks. Each time he nobled one of these villages, I contacted Sepheryx asking her to do something and she did nothing. I spoke out explaining that a 53 point village being nobled does nothing to help the tribe, only hurts it.

Ecoli claimed a 51 point village on the forums. I saw it and messaged him, and gave him two other villages that were both over 1000 points, both inactive players, all he had to do was take them. They had no troops stationed in them. Thankfully he took my advice here.

Sepheryx, the leader of EMR, has MOL’d 10 barbarian villages, 8 of which are in her own province. There is nothing wrong with MOL’d a barbarian village early in the game. I myself did it. A 4000 point barbarian village with 30-30-30 pits is better than a 1600 point player controlled village any day of the week. While she was doing this, over the course of a week, I cautioned her each time, stating that she shouldn’t be nobling so many villages in her main province so early and that she should expand to a new province to increase her farming area. She completely ignored me and kept on doing this, making foolish decisions to cluster up, slowing her own growth. I thought maybe I was wrong and figured I’ll see where she takes it, but now he’s still stuck in her same province, and I’m the largest player inside 3 provinces, and have a village in a 4th.

Ereewhon, a newer member to the tribe, all of his conquerors have been barbarians. I saw this and after he joined the tribe he claimed a 900 point barbarian village, again in his own province. I gave him the same advice saying that if he wants to noble barbarians, he should at least be expanding into a new province. I gave him a few targets to think about, suggested relocating all his D troops to a few villages, and then using all his villages to produce Offensive troops, make a nuke and then go after a player in a new province. He took my advice and now he controls 2 provinces, well done. This is where my advice helped the tribe.

Here is more information on the background on my situation:

Kilrandir, one of my neighbours. As of the 19th of march, according to tw2-tools, I had two villages: 2054 and 1051. Kilrandir had two villages: 2279 and 702 points. Beside us were two other players, DangerousDan: 781 point main, and Glasweigian: 1226 and 590 point villages. I cleared out Glasweigan and started to cat him down. I messaged kilrandir, my tribe mate, to help me keep him clear until he quits. Kilrandir responded that he doesn’t have any cats and doesn’t attack players this early. I then proceeded to take out my opponent and his tribes support on my own. My opponent eventually restarted after I reduced his village by about 500 points. After his two villages went Barb, I indicated to Kilrandir, after we’ve been farming them for a few days, that I will MoL them and noble them. Kilrandir stated he wanted to noble the other one, and I told him that I will noble them both because I alone killed this player so I should be taking his villages, but he’s welcome to farm them in the meantime. I expected Kilrandir to understand this code of honour between players as I noticed that he was playing on another world. Later on in the week, I had convinced DangerousDan to quit playing and send all his troops to support my village so I could farm him. Then I notice on the claims forum that Kilrandir plans to noble his village. I messaged kilrandir saying that I’ve been farming this village for a while now, and that he would be better off clearing an active player and taking their village instead. He told me to play my way and he will play his and to use the claims forums to claim villages. Which basically means: he plans to profit at the expense of others while contributing nothing to achieve their gains. He went on to noble this village, despite my protest. He himself then suggested that he will move North East, and I will move east, to avoid each other knocking heads: his words. Then the next week he is nobling more villages south of me, the opposite direction which he said he will move, going back on what he said. I see this as a sign of aggression.

On another note, when I first joined SNT, I joined them because there wer no players in my area and it gave me lots of room to expand. I messaged the SNT leadership explaining my experience and asked if they would bring Kilrandir along with me. They agreed. Then when Sepheryx messaged me stating that she will create her own tribe and asked if I would join, I said sure but don’t invite kilrandir. Sepheryx told me she doesnt expect Kilrandir to make it to mid-game and that I could just internal noble him for a good boost to my own villages. What a good reason to invite someone to their tribe right? I reluctantly agreed to this.

After joining, I noticed they recruited an inactive player in the province beside me. I messaged them asking them to ask me If they were to recruit anyone in the 4 provinces to my east and north east prior to inviting anyone. I then listed the provinces. A few days later I notice there is yet another player inside my province that is part of the tribe. I messaged Sephyrx about it asking her to remove the player because they are inactive and slow growing and a noble target for me in the future, and she refused. I was told that I gave permission for this player, but I did not. I later found out that the leaders asked Kilrandir, but not me, if they could recruit this new player to our tribe. I asked for a simple courteousy to be given notice or advised or asked and was completely ignored again by Sepheryx.

Here are some things that I also contributed to help our tribe:

Awhile ago, while browsing my perimeter provinces, I noticed that Savant of SNT had nobled a village in the province to the south of my main village. I contacted the three members in that province about it, saying that I saw the noble because I was farming that village and that Savant probably intends to build a church there. None of our members had cats, so I offered to use my catapults to attack the village and make it more difficult for Savant to build a church. I sent out my attack, and then one of the three members in this province stated that they want to noble the village, so after one attack I didn’t attack again because I didn’t want to ruin the village too much.

A week later, Frankster, one of these three players, contacts me stating that he wants me to attack a specific village SNT with a nuke, another one of savants villages, to provide cover while they were nobling it. I’m not sure if frank realized this but it was a 16 hour return trip for me. I pointed out to him that all my cats and rams are in my defensive villages because my offensive villages ran out of farm space and I didn’t want to stop producing troops, so it would take 2 hours to relocate troops so I could assemble my nuke, on top of that my troops are all out farming, so some extra time would be needed for that. He told me to attack immediately, which was impossible because I didn’t have any troops available because I was not given any notice in advance. I immediately sent out about 20 fakes at ram speed, and then once my nuke was home, I sent it out to attack. Frankster asked me to post the reports as though he didn’t believe me for some reason, which I did of course and it didn’t seem to change his tone to me at all.

One of our players, Borris, was also under attack by SNT on a daily basis. He asked for support, and I sent him 2000 D troops, about half of what I had at the time. I eventually lost all of those troops and sent out aonther 5000, and lost all those too. I then sent more support to his village and he then was nobled before my troops got there.

I was also part of a group conversation with Kilrandir, myself and LuckyRequiem. I indicated to them, that Olmeca, a SNT member was in the province south of my 2nd province, which was west of LuckyRequiem’s province. I was deciding where I will expand to next, so this why I brought this topic up. Lucky stated that he would like to noble Olmeca, so I decided to move east instead of south, so that we didn’t crowd him and step on his toes by nobling into his area. I would expect any other respectful player to give me the same courteousy.

It's better if the tribe expands out and grows their income potential to out compete our enemies at this stage in the game: it is early still on this world, we need to expand. I pointed this out to the leaders and they did not listen to my advice.

The Tribe Wide SNT Operation:

Sephyrx messages me giving me the target in an operation against SNT. My target was the main village of ereewhon. I said that I would do this. I asked about information about who is doing fakes to who, and who will prenuke for me as I pointed out that I believed ereewhon to be all defensive as he has nobled 7 barbarian villages, all beside his main and it would be easy for him to support himself. And because that I didnt have a church there, and it was 2 provinces away from my main that I would either need to build a church there or have other pplayers prenuke for me. Sepheryx refused to release any information about the operation about my target to me. I was just supposed to blindly trust her, I have no experience with seph in an operation like this and I have no idea of her planning abilities. And after seeing how she nobled so many villages in her own province without expanding I didn't want to risk losing my noble train and nuke from lake of co-ordination,so I decided to MoL a barbarian village in ereewhon's provicne to build a church. I messaged Sepheryx and told her that I can take out ereewhon by myself if she wants to use the prenukes she asigned to help me on someone elses target to help the tribe out.

While thinking about the recruitment practices of the tribe in my area, I decided to take a look at the map and suggest a few players for them to recruit. I pointed out SuperKorea. I took note of his expansive nature in his area and suggested that they recruit him. This was after a long day of farming, I then had to leave my house, and while away I received a mail from the leaders with the contents of a message regarding joining our tribe. I assumed it was about SuperKorea because I only hours earlier mailed them about this player. I didn’t read the whole message because It was on my phone and playing this game on your phone sucks, so I responded yes get him in, he's far away from me.

Not even 1 hour later, hours before I was ready with my noble train to attack this player, with my church up, When I got home to check and further plan my attack on my computer in a spreadsheet I saw that ereewhon was recruited to our tribe, and I no longer had a target for this tribe-wide operation. I messaged Sepheryx about this, informing her that my target was recruited, and I asked her to remove ereewhon from the tribe so that I could proceed with my 5 day plan of nobling this 7 village player and she refused to remove him.

There was a circular mail sent out saying that the tribe operation is to begin. I wasn't given any launch times, or landing times, or any new target. I don't know how Sepheryx could not have known that their 2nd largest player had no target to attack. She's the one that orchestrated the operation herself. With no one to attack or go after, and no SNT players in my area, I sent out about 50 ram speed fakes to SNT villages to try to help out in the efforts. I had no idea what any of the plans were so I had no idea who to target. I then proceeded to clear and noble one of the 6 newly constructed, non-tribe members in my two provinces that have built an academy in the last day or two, or were preparing to build an academy in the next day or two. I knew which players had them and how closer the others were to building them. Because I was the only player in my two provinces nobling in my area, I decided that it would be best to start eliminating them before my backyard becomes a problem as I didn't have any tribe members or allies to rely on to help me with this task. One of these players was e.ko.

Let's talk about e.ko. This is a 2 village player in south of the province that my main village is in. I have been chatting this player up for weeks, monitoring his growth and waiting for him to build an academy, so that I could noble his village. He tells me that he wants to noble a barbarian village. I convinced him that was a bad idea and suggested him a village from a player that was both inactive but housed some defensive troops in it. I said if he clears that village, he can noble it. 2 or 3 days go by and he clears it, and starts to noble it. I congratulate him on this and then told him that I needed support in one of my distant villages. He sent his support troops there. I then posted a claim on our private tribe forum. One of the tribe leaders approves it, so I then began to relocate my troops to prepare for an attack, waiting for his support troops to land in my village first.THEN after I've been given approval to noble his villages, Frankster, another council member says that this e.ko player is part of his special forces team and that he is helping with the war of SNT. This player had about 112 defensive bash points and 2500 offensive bash points TWO WEEKS before Frankster even heard about this guy. This player has done nothing in the war against SNT. He increased his offensive bash points on April 6th when I told him to clear an inactive village with a plan that I laid out for him.

This is after another council member has messaged me telling me that Frankster has NO authority on which tribe member can noble which non-tribe village. I told frank this and he keeps arguing with me telling me that he does have authority, eventhough the other leader has already told me that Frank does not and to not listen to him. Moments after Frankster posts on my noble claim forum, the support troops e.ko sent to my village were withdrawn as soon as they landed. I then had to attack immediately before his troops would return so I could clear what little forces he has still in his village and also to break his walls down to 0. Prior to the battle, I took note of frankster's defensive bash points and my noble target, e.ko's defensive bash points. Afterwards I calculated the total bashpoints that would had been awarded frommy two attacks on his villages, and noticed that e.ko's defensive bash points increase did not total the total bash points that would had been awarded to the defenders. I then checked Frankster and his defensive bashpoints increased by the missing value. Not only did Frankster, a council member, notify my noble target, a NON-TRIBE PLAYER, that I will noble him, but ALSO he supported him with his own defensive troops. I brought this to the attention of Sephyerx and she defended Frankster saying that it wasn't his fault. Not his fault that he told my noble target I'm going to attack and not his fault for having troops stationed in my noble targets village. I mean wow. just wow.

Anyway, after the tribal operation completed, I took some heat because I didn't have a target, eventhough I told Sephyrx that I did not and not was not assigned a new one. At this time there were two SNT villages in my province, they were about 1800 points each. Possibly stacked, and I planned on clearing them eventually. The player was inactive, not farming and not growing. There was no reason to clear them if I didn’t intend on nobling them. Why waste troops and farming time if it help anything. Days later that player was kicked from SNT for being inactive.

I was told that I'm not allowed to noble any more villages unless its an SNT village or a village to build a church in to fight SNT. I pointed out that all the SNT players are not in my area, and they are all two provinces away from me. I looked at the 4 provinces closest to me that had SNT players.

1 of them has 10+ 3000 point villages in them controlled by SNT and no enemies.

1 has two of the targets SNT players in it, and another 5 or 6 3000+ villages in it.

1 has a 1 2500 point village and 4 1000 point villages in them controlled by SNT and no other villages over 1000 points.

the 4rh province, the furthest, 31 hours return trip via noble, has 8 villages in it above 1000 points, all of which are controlled by the same SNT player. they were all barbarian nobles and most likely all of his villages would be defensive

All 4 provinces to be seemed like impossible tasks and foolish decisions to undertake. I then looked back at the tribe operations, and I noticed Sepheryx's contribution to the war with SNT was MoL a barb village in one of those 4 SNT provinces, and then stacking it with her 90,000 D troops and hope that they attack her. Not really what I would call an offensive operation. I'm out of MoL's so I don't have the option to do that like her. I also noticed that Kilrandir had taken one of Olmeca's villages. I had no idea he was doing this as this wasn't posted anywhere on the forums nor was it communicated to me. When I saw it, I sent him some support, despite his cold shoulder given to me. I also sent Seph some support to her newly MoL'd village while she relocated some troops, despite her cold shoulder given to me. I'm given shit for not contributing to our tribe, yet I support our members with D troops whom are under attack, I lost about 7000 troops to this. I also support other tribe members who newly noble villages in hostile areas. I also communicate on the forums, I'm active, I send fakes out as soon as they are requested, I attack villages that I'm asked to, and I've expanded quickly and taken over my area in the name of our tribe, yet somehow I'm still seen as not contributing. I don't know what is enough to make a difference.

I messaged Seph with my plan to noble the province that has the 8 villages controlled by a single player that are most likely defensive. This seems like the easier of the 4 impossible tasks I've been given. It's easier but I still think its futile. 12 hours ago I've asked Spehyrix if she could recommend which action I could proceed to do this. I asked if she thinks its best that I noble a village nearby and build nobles from there, bringing the 30 hour return trip down to 4 hours. Or if I should noble a barb there and spend over a week upgrading it to build a church in it. Or if I should noble my own main village, removing my chapel, so that I could just build a chapel in my new barb village in the SNT target province. I then pointed out that my main has 2 nobles in it and if I could use those 2 nobles on different villages so that I don't waste them.

24 hours have gone by and she still hasn't responded, despite be asking her twice when I see her in the tribe chat box if she will respond, I also contacted the coleader and asking if she will respond. And I also replied to my own message asking if she will respond. I've been told by others that she wants to noble my villages, so this is why I'm going to leave before it’s too late.

Sephyrx completely ignores me, talks trash to me, doesn’t take advice or listen to any of my suggestions, gives zero direction when it comes to leadership and is planning to noble me internally. She says I don’t participate in the war vs SNT but I support tribe members, pick up 14,000 defensive points from it, I’ve sent out over 50 fake ram speed attacks, and a deceiver, I’ve sent two nuke attacks with catapults both which were over 16 hours away return trip inside my fake attacks, and I was so prepared to noble one of their members that I MoL’d a village and built a church there only to have my target recruited, and then after I said I had no target, I get yelled at for not having a target. Yet her contribution towards the SNT war is nobling a barbarian village that she MOL’d and sits back and hopes for them to attack her 90,000 defensive troops there. Then after that, she goes and nobles a 1000 point inactive village in her own province that I’ve been farming for over a week while she thought it was full of troops. I was the only one farming it because it always had the correct number of resources in it. Then after she nobles a 1000 pooint village in her own province, she then posts on the noble claims forums that she is claiming a 2200 point village and a 4000 point village that belong to a tribe that we have a NAP with that are also inside her own province. What a great contribution to the war against SNT. That makes zero sense.

Frankster and his constant name calling, deletes my forum posts on our tribe forums. I do not respect these people as players nor do I respect them as Leaders. I will not be part of a tribe that has them as leaders. Kilrandir has had me “marked since we began talking on day 1”. He’s told me he will noble one direction, away form me and asked that I do the same. I respected that and then he starts to noble in my direction beside my villages. This can mean only one thing: he plans to attack, so I’ve made the first move against him.

I've done my best here to contribute to the tribe, help others grow, give advice to help others improve their gameplay, supported players who are under attack, provided cover fakes while others attack. I've only been met with confrontation from the tribe leaders, my expansion plans have been undermined, and the Sepheryx does not seem to have any interest in helping me improve or helping me help the tribe out at all. For these reasons I'm going to leave.

I wish you all the best on this world. Hopefully we can be friends in the future under the same banners, otherwise, see you on the battlefield. I will not attack any other members unless you make a move against me first. The choice is yours.

Karmalot

DeletedUser2300

I have a reputation and am known to many players on EN2. You have none. It was my misfortune to start the world next to this individual. He has lied and deceived every player around him since he started. Despite being in the same tribe (which he just quit), he has now launched an unprovoked attack on my villages which he has always desired from day one. I have never come across anyone like him and you will get what you deserve my friend, regardless of your crowns and the co-ops you already have. You chose the wrong guy to stab in the back. Yes I still have all the posts so more than enough evidence, enough with the lies. Big mistake.

DeletedUser3390

I sent out my attack, and then one of the three members in this province stated that they want to noble the village, so after one attack I didn’t attack again because I didn’t want to ruin the village too much.
Want to say something about this as a side note, I saw reports of this happening the guy who wanted to noble the village sent catapults himself with his nobles to catapult his going to be new village making the headquarter drop at least from 14 to about 6 before he finally got the loyalty below 0 which made us laugh quite hard.

And damn you made one hell of a post took me quite some time to read it all

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser1427

"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times..."

I made it halfway through before giving up. I liked what I read.

DeletedUser1594

I didn't read it, but I skimmed for the parts about @sephyrx and what can I say shocker, shocker, another person that can't tolerate her

DeletedUser3016

Even in my position, sometimes you see a thread, that you know you are glad that you have popcorn to eat, whilst you take great pleasure in reading. This may be one of those threads! Keep it tame guys, is all I am saying, well done for keeping it so thus far :D

DeletedUser2084

I barely read what you said but again as I said on TW2, you are the biggest snake player that's ever played this game.

- Whilst in SNT you were trying to join Wolves to take me out (Frankster has proof). I should mention I was also in SNT at the time.
- Whilst you were talking to me about joining EMR you wanted to noble Kilrandir, who i also wanted to join (both Karma/Kil/myself were in SNT together).
- Not ONE SINGLE OBP is against SNT nor any enemy of the tribe. Wait maybe a couple hundred. I guess that counts haha. It's all been against inactives or small players.
- You've boosted barbs just like myself.
- You were trying to create a new tribe by yourself by lying to other members.
- You tried to break the alliance between EMR/Cadre by saying to Insomia that I was going to break it in a few days and attack them.
- Before you left, you took as many co-ops as you could and reinforced yourself and then attacked an ally in the SAME tribe.
- You attacked a member helping our a squad in our alliance whilst also denying his application into the tribe just so you could eventually noble him.
- You moan about players nobling small villages but that's literally all they've got unless they start nobling 300 point barbs. The core is PACKED.
We can't enforce some standard nobling practice because the early game is so, so much slower than before the balance update.
- YOU were the one who brought in the SNT member that we were targetting. I had no say in this. You and Graf both agreed that he was to be brought in. Only later you realised he was your target. Mate, I'm not booting him because that's the most backstabbing move ever. If I did, he'd now have no tribe to go to and most likely quit the game. I almost instantly changed the plans to Olmeca but YOU said you were busy nobling other, smaller players and didn't see the need in having 3 big players attacking 1 player all in the same province (ffs cmon, srsly?).
- I've got 60 more coins than you along with almost 10m more raided res, and I've barely been doing neither for about a week. It shows simply how much further ahead I was compared to you even though you boast about being in three provinces.

There was a circular mail sent out saying that the tribe operation is to begin. I wasn't given any launch times, or landing times, or any new target. I don't know how Sepheryx could not have known that their 2nd largest player had no target to attack. She's the one that orchestrated the operation herself. With no one to attack or go after, and no SNT players in my area, I sent out about 50 ram speed fakes to SNT villages to try to help out in the efforts. I had no idea what any of the plans were so I had no idea who to target. I then proceeded to clear and noble one of the 6 newly constructed, non-tribe members in my two provinces that have built an academy in the last day or two, or were preparing to build an academy in the next day or two. I knew which players had them and how closer the others were to building them. Because I was the only player in my two provinces nobling in my area, I decided that it would be best to start eliminating them before my backyard becomes a problem as I didn't have any tribe members or allies to rely on to help me with this task. One of these players was e.ko.

Do you want to know how I knew along with what you said yourself? "I'm not ready anymore after you recruited Erehorn." You told me you've already started using your nobles on targets in your areas when I gave you Olmeca as the new target. I confirmed this by your coin count. You had TWO nobles, (already wasted two more looking at the recent noble page at that time), so that noble train you were supposed to have ready in time for the operation simply was not READY. So after you yourself told me there was no point in you pursing Olmeca, I decided to let you do your thing because I already knew you weren't ever going to actually join in on the operation. Btw, just for the record, you're surrounded by tribe mates.

After joining, I noticed they recruited an inactive player in the province beside me. I messaged them asking them to ask me If they were to recruit anyone in the 4 provinces to my east and north east prior to inviting anyone. I then listed the provinces. A few days later I notice there is yet another player inside my province that is part of the tribe. I messaged Sephyrx about it asking her to remove the player because they are inactive and slow growing and a noble target for me in the future, and she refused. I was told that I gave permission for this player, but I did not. I later found out that the leaders asked Kilrandir, but not me, if they could recruit this new player to our tribe. I asked for a simple courteousy to be given notice or advised or asked and was completely ignored again by Sepheryx.

Graf deals with that, not me. I had no say in this nor do I ever when it comes to recruitment because I don't step on peoples toes.

I was told that I'm not allowed to noble any more villages unless its an SNT village or a village to build a church in to fight SNT. I pointed out that all the SNT players are not in my area, and they are all two provinces away from me. I looked at the 4 provinces closest to me that had SNT players.

1 of them has 10+ 3000 point villages in them controlled by SNT and no enemies.

1 has two of the targets SNT players in it, and another 5 or 6 3000+ villages in it.

1 has a 1 2500 point village and 4 1000 point villages in them controlled by SNT and no other villages over 1000 points.

the 4rh province, the furthest, 31 hours return trip via noble, has 8 villages in it above 1000 points, all of which are controlled by the same SNT player. they were all barbarian nobles and most likely all of his villages would be defensive

All 4 provinces to be seemed like impossible tasks and foolish decisions to undertake. I then looked back at the tribe operations, and I noticed Sepheryx's contribution to the war with SNT was MoL a barb village in one of those 4 SNT provinces, and then stacking it with her 90,000 D troops and hope that they attack her. Not really what I would call an offensive operation. I'm out of MoL's so I don't have the option to do that like her. I also noticed that Kilrandir had taken one of Olmeca's villages. I had no idea he was doing this as this wasn't posted anywhere on the forums nor was it communicated to me. When I saw it, I sent him some support, despite his cold shoulder given to me. I also sent Seph some support to her newly MoL'd village while she relocated some troops, despite her cold shoulder given to me. I'm given shit for not contributing to our tribe, yet I support our members with D troops whom are under attack, I lost about 7000 troops to this. I also support other tribe members who newly noble villages in hostile areas. I also communicate on the forums, I'm active, I send fakes out as soon as they are requested, I attack villages that I'm asked to, and I've expanded quickly and taken over my area in the name of our tribe, yet somehow I'm still seen as not contributing. I don't know what is enough to make a difference.

I messaged Seph with my plan to noble the province that has the 8 villages controlled by a single player that are most likely defensive. This seems like the easier of the 4 impossible tasks I've been given. It's easier but I still think its futile. 12 hours ago I've asked Spehyrix if she could recommend which action I could proceed to do this. I asked if she thinks its best that I noble a village nearby and build nobles from there, bringing the 30 hour return trip down to 4 hours. Or if I should noble a barb there and spend over a week upgrading it to build a church in it. Or if I should noble my own main village, removing my chapel, so that I could just build a chapel in my new barb village in the SNT target province. I then pointed out that my main has 2 nobles in it and if I could use those 2 nobles on different villages so that I don't waste them.

http://imgur.com/a/mg8zb

Err, you gave me that list of four players/provinces you'd go into. Not me. I just chose the best one for the tribe AND you. He was quite close, had a good cluster and was quite secluded from many SNT members.

I already told you what to do multiple times on chat. I even taught you new tricks you didn't know. So how you can say I didn't already tell you what to do is beyond me. The fact you wrote a massive essay just for me to reiterate what I've already told you to do to go about nobling into there further baffles me.

And then you started complaining about the nobling time.. mate, you CHOSE that target yourself.

DeletedUser2084

Really cbf replying to the rest lol, it's all just "wah I've done this therefore I'm exempt from doing things.. wah I sent fakes and some support wah stop expecting one of the biggest players to ACTUALLY contribute to the war effort wah"

DeletedUser3390

Btw, just for the record, you're surrounded by tribe mates.
always nice to make a threat to people :)
Keeps them on their toes

*Grabs popcorn*

DeletedUser2084

always nice to make a threat to people :)
Keeps them on their toes

*Grabs popcorn*

Wasn't threatening him, was in reply to his point that he had no tribe mates/allies around him. His literally surrounded by allies..

DeletedUser2084

Sorry then I misread what you said :confused:

Nps :) I just ask people see this situation in a non-biased stand point. I understand you're in SNT and don't like myself nor EMR but Karmalot goes beyond tribal enemies into literally the worst type of player you'd ever want to play with. Denying players joining the tribe, dictating where people should grow or what to noble, refusing to help the tribe (sending ram fakes and 3,000 provision worth of support when you had 14 villages is HARDLY helping the tribe when players 1/10 your size do the same thing.. oh and not to mention, not a single point of donated res to the tribe even though his our "biggest and best farmer" haha.
Not to mention forcing players to support him via co-op. nobling a tribe members village then running away to a neutral tribe in which a war could've started IF HSW decided to protect him..

DeletedUser3201

would that be the same frankster of 'Roy' from EN15?
i remember that guy mailed me after OWNAGE declared war with ROY, he said something along the lines of, ''i'm going to rim you first noob'
ofcourse he was rimmed within a few weeks haha :D
sephryx also got rimmed on EN15 after seeing EMR take a battering, because she 'went on holiday' lol.

DeletedUser2084

would that be the same frankster of 'Roy' from EN15?
i remember that guy mailed me after OWNAGE declared war with ROY, he said something along the lines of, ''i'm going to rim you first noob'
ofcourse he was rimmed within a few weeks haha :D
sephryx also got rimmed on EN15 after seeing EMR take a battering, because she 'went on holiday' lol.

..err who are you again? When the #1 and #2 tribe merge into a tribe that's 7x the size of us with an academy tribe with another 100 members (300 vs 30), I don't doubt we'd get rimmed. Plus my tribe already knew I was going on a holiday. No need to take stuff so personal mate jesus LOL, can't even have a holiday without being accused of stuff. It's only a game, chill.

Oh yeah I found the answer to: https://en.forum.tribalwars2.com/index.php?threads/how-to-defeat-a-stack.3769/

You send everything you have at it and only kill 10% of the def. Thanks Karmalot for volunteering to answer that question!

DeletedUser3201

i am just a noob not interested in creating a reputation in a forum/game ;) but this thread caught my eye whilst browsing forum to see why the server is so damn laggy...do i have permission to post? LOL
hey regardless of the merge, EMR could have fought back much better instead of buckling and quitting at first signs of failure. my message was hardly personal? i don't know you, just a name from EN15 bud...just stating some facts so the op knows some history of the 2 players he mentioned. i think maybe you should take your own advice and chill haha. also look at other tribes standings now in EN15...SETO have made a little comeback.

to karmalot, don't leave so easy! atleast give them a fight before internalling you :p

DeletedUser486

Dear Karmalot, thank you for a well written post, it made this waste of time much, much easier to read. However; As Kilrandir has himself stated, you made a mistake in attempting to "out" him in this little charade of yours, and it seems you have a lot to learn when it comes to investigating your neighbours as you have no idea who he is or what he is capable of, or even his experience.

Here are some of the finer points of your new enemy.
1. He has led my tribe for me, he upheld everything that I wanted for my tribe and did brilliantly. He is one of TWO players I have ever been able to trust to hand off the Founder badge to as I burned out and had to step away for a time.
2. He is one of the fiercest players I have been lucky enough to recruit into my tribe. I have several players in Kings, on en2, that excel in ferocity, Kilrandir however is comparable to Death's Scythe, as he swathes his way from one side of the world to the other, literally, and through no less than 3 major enemy tribes.
3. He is an outstanding team mate, and planner, he leads the charge from the front and is not happy if he isn't drawing blood from an enemy. He will drive forward hard and when he cannot continue himself, he makes sure that his momentum has pulled his team up to his point so that they may regroup and continue forth. His plans, bolstered by numerous strategies evolved from extensive experience fighting on en2 and collaborating with many great players I am lucky enough to ally myself with in Kings, sees him successful on pretty much every offensive I can ever remember him in.

I could go on, but I think I will end on the only point that really matters, because had you not included him in your post, I would have no perspective into the accuracy, or likely accuracy, of your accusations, though his name gracing your essay brings me from world 2 to call shenanigans on you. You have certainly found a crouching tiger in the neighbour you turned on, good luck in the fight you have brought yourself.

DeletedUser486

tSuAafy.png

tumblr_noenylQkFh1s8njeuo1_500.gif

DeletedUser2616

Well it looks like he lost 3 villages, and going by the names of the rest i think a rage quit is afoot. or maybe it's bait to try and suck someone in, i guess we'll find out soon