• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Munkholmen Maps

• Thread starter DeletedUser2122
  • Start date

DeletedUser2754

Sometimes... lol. I forgot to update this. Will try to do it when I have some spare time :)

DeletedUser2635

Well the forums seemed kinda dead so I was just wondering where ya all went :)

DeletedUser2754

CURRENT TOP 10 TRIBES MAP
MAP_EN13_20151115_TOP10TRIBES_20160112.png

ANIMATED TOP 10 TRIBES MAP (since 2015-11-08)

KUVH3jo.gif

TOP 10 PLAYERS (POINTS)
MAP_EN13_20151115_TOP10PLAYERS_20160112.png

TOP 10 PLAYERS (OFFENSIVE BASHPOINTS)
MAP_EN13_20151115_TOP10ODA_20160112.png

DeletedUser3001

Nice map mate!
I would like to make a realm wide vote for Zrg/Southern RLP cluster/THO to be forced to merge into Bzb. Why? It will make an epic banana on the map! Why is this important? For the glory of satan of course, he loves bananas!

Vote yes for the mightiest and sexiest banana TW2 has yet to see!

DeletedUser

Well if we keep on eating into TDB then we're going to turn into a fat banana :p

DeletedUser

Watching the ZRG blob disappear the way it did turned me on... GAWD watching that happen is so hot.

DeletedUser2754

TOP TRIBES MAP (2016-03-14)
MAP_EN13_TOP10TRIBES_20160314.png

TOP TRIBES MAP (5 FRAMES ANIMATED GIF since 2015-11-08 to 2016-03-14)

ShsVaEf.gif

TOP 10 PLAYERS (POINTS)
MAP_EN13_TOP10PLAYERS_20160314.png

MAP_EN13_TOP10ODA_20160314.png

I have changed some colors. Also, we know have top 10 tribes who are smaller than one player alone in the world. Any tribes in those conditions, despite being in the top 10 rank, will not be included in these maps.

DeletedUser2754

TOP TRIBES MAP (2016-04-04)
MAP_EN13_TOP10TRIBES_20160404.png

TOP TRIBES MAP (6 FRAMES ANIMATED GIF from 2015-11-08 to 2016-04-04)

MAP_EN13_TOP10_TRIBES_20160404.gif

TOP 10 PLAYERS (POINTS)
MAP_EN13_TOP10PLAYERS_20160404.png

MAP_EN13_TOP10ODA_20160404.png

The top tribes map is now down to 6 tribes for the reasons I quoted on the previous update. It's likely that on the next update, LOD should also disappear from there, since they are merging with RLP.

DeletedUser2754

I will take this update, as an opportunity to make a few remarks regarding world evolution and the current situation.

Starting with the tribes that disappeared or are disappearing:
ALF > They finally made their move and ended the NAP they had to B-H and attacking them by surprise. B-H's answer was quick and strong, ALF got disbanded in no time with the remaining active players in ALF merging into S-I.
THO > They seemed to have lost their leader to inactivity and their active players decided to merge into RLP. Their respective area still looks strong.
LOD > The long spoken and awaited merge between them and RLP finally happened. I have a feeling they actually saved RLP from disbanding. Besides a Nazorith (progressing against B-H in LOD's SouthWest area), RLP's latest numbers were quite appalling.

Now the tribes that are still out there:
S-I > They have kept a low profile status throughout all this time. I know they want to become contenders for this world, but they still have a long way to go. They know the biggest threat to accomplish their goal is B-H so they balance that low profile status with some bites, whenever they can to B-H. Sometimes they pick less active players to attack, and then go back to their own stuff to keep B-H at bay, this time they made a risky move, accepting the remaining active players from ALF. But this means the low profile is gone. They either make a strong and definitive move against B-H now or change to their side and fight RLP.
TSC > They are allied with B-H for a long time and fighting together the same enemies. I never gave much attention to this tribe but they seem to be doing their job and they were able to clear their area and growing strong. Respect to them.
BzB > They are making their way. They already defeated TDB in the process and earned their place in the ranks. For a moment there, it almost felt like they would steal that 2nd place in the ranks from RLP. In my opinion the true war for world domination will be between B-H and BzB, so a lot to happen still.

RLP > THO and above all LOD merging into them saved them from a total eclipse. Besides Nazorith working in the SouthWest with LOD, everywhere else the tribe seemed to be taking a serious beating. The NorthWest seems to be falling quickly and only the advances of both ex-THO and ex-LOD players seem to be masquerading this downfall. Let's see if the new blood they brought in can really make a turn here.
B-H > They are still the biggest contender for world domination and looking strong. After ZRG, this time it was ALF to get disbanded. Not as impressive because S-I stole the area in the last minute by inviting some of their remaining members. Still, one less enemy to worry about. They seem to be making a big progress in the NorthWest, RLP's core, but in the SouthWest LOD kept gaining some ground taking advantage of the inactives in the area. In the south B-H have also made a push against the RLP players in the area.

DeletedUser

I wonder who started the NW movement... :oops:
I think it's time to explain how the NW's fall came about.
---
I was scouting around tw2stats and tw2-tools checking out the stats of tribes I either had no clue about, or didn't know much of. In this search, I discovered EDs, a tribe that had 50% of it's members as inactives. A tribe of 3 million points, their inactives made up between 1-2 million points.

In my mind, it was nothing but free villages, as I alone had a lot more bash than their entire tribe combined. I was only about 400-500k points at this time. I contacted the B-H council to see if making a move to there would be a good idea, and nobody could think of any reason why we shouldn't move there. In fact, it was a perfect idea, as plans for RLP betrayals were already finalised, and EDs had some diplomatic status with RLP.

At the time of this discovery, B-H was still in the preparation stage to do an OP on LOD (which we all know was a failure, props to LOD for using sabs well), so I suspected that anyone who moved up there would have to do exactly what Shepard had been doing for a very long time. I decided to brave this possibility that those migrating would be under heavy fire, and posted a thread on our forums, alluding to a "top secret new front migration", with instructions to mail me if they were interested. Only two people responded.

A time was set to land in this new area, and all three of us were ready to proceed with our plan. As we launched, only the council and the three people migrating knew what was going on. When we landed, only I and King Canuckle successfully capped a village. The third participant, who shalt not be revealed, sadly failed to cap his targets.

We celebrated, and continuously scouted out the surrounding villages, Before too long, a couple of EDs members fled to RLP, and eventually dwindled to a much smaller size of 900k points, last time I checked. RLP didn't like this though, and proceeded to launch an OP against me.

As we fought, RLP barely gained any ground against me, but did manage to set a few deathstars in my province, to which most of them are still there to this day. I had gained around 220k points in the NW, and 5 people with around 3-5 million points couldn't take me down, only having capped 1-2 villages from me, but then life got in my way.

I was to move house, and I was going to go on a 4-5 day road trip, with little to no access to a phone signal, let alone an internet connection. I had to assign others to look after my account for me. During my absence was the only time they managed to gain some ground against me, having taken an entire portion of villages away from me, which I haven't tried to recapture, and a few other villages that weren't a part of said portion, all of which I have recaptured.

RLP wasted too much time, and now, the NW front is solidified, and won't be going away any time soon.

DeletedUser

If you make all of your villages offensive and leave your nukes at home to die you cannot expect a co op not to lose any villages for you. Besides that, you didn't lose those villages to RLP though, did you? I thought those were all just recaptured villages by EDS?

The north-west was lost for RLP for a long time already, there were hardly any inactive players left (doing 4 unsuccessful OPs makes for lots of inactives), when it was just me up there I was mainly hold back by the lack of nobles, but with 5 players up there now, the progress is bound to be much faster.
The other thing that shocks me is the HUGE hole in the middle of RLP, where Duke of Kent is - how can you let a single player allow to not only solidify his position, but gain villages in such a big area?

Also I'm not sure if that's just me, but the gif doesn't work for me sadly :(

DeletedUser2754

The gif is working for me on firefox, chrome, edge and vivaldi... Can anyone else please check?