• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Rumors

DeletedUser2635

I've heard that SNT has allied themselves with -C- [The Cadre/#3 tribe] to secure their western flank.

What do you guys think about this? :)

DeletedUser2084

Where'd you hear this rumour? :O Did you mean the Wolves?

DeletedUser2635

There was a rumor that SNT had signed a truce with The Wolves, if it's true what does it bring on the table?

Is SNT under too much pressure to deal with The Wolves and EMR at the same time?

On the side note, it seems the members of The Wolves are flocking like ants into SNT, could EN15 repeat itself? Is a mega merge on the horizon?

@sephyrx Wouldn't be fun if I said where I heard it, would it? XD

DeletedUser3169

The thing is from what I have seen from the wolves is that there is no leadership there at all - there is complete anarchy (and not the good kind :p) - so even if they did team up against the world I think -W- will just hold SNT back.
Also SNT have a few decent players but again they have too many weak links in their amour - people will exploit those and make SNT lose troops supporting - or they will make themselves lose all credit by losing players by the dozens (like PTG did in EN16) and will eventually have a mass exodus of players...

DeletedUser2183

I heard @Vemork sends his noble trains backwards, I wonder if this is true.

If this rumor is true, then there is only 1 option - Most probably the players on EN1 only had 1 tactic in their repertoire [sniping, and not great at it either]. Then again this wouldn't surprise me at all since the train had more than a 10 sec space between 1st and 4th noble, I guess the guide for sniping was called "Sniping guide" (with a small "works only if noble train has a 10+ sec span" at the bottom of the page).

What probably happened is that @Vemork invented this new tactic after the players on EN1 started sniping the last noble in his 10+ second noble trains, by spinning the order around, so he would first noble the village and only then nuke it [or at least something along those lines - honestly those advanced tactics are far too complicated for me to understand].

DeletedUser

I heard a rumour that Viking will pay 60,000 crowns to top players not to attack them. If this is the case, I'll accept donations.

DeletedUser2084

I heard @Vemork sends his noble trains backwards, I wonder if this is true.

If this rumor is true, then there is only 1 option - Most probably the players on EN1 only had 1 tactic in their repertoire [sniping, and not great at it either]. Then again this wouldn't surprise me at all since the train had more than a 10 sec space between 1st and 4th noble, I guess the guide for sniping was called "Sniping guide" (with a small "works only if noble train has a 10+ sec span" at the bottom of the page).

What probably happened is that @Vemork invented this new tactic after the players on EN1 started sniping the last noble in his 10+ second noble trains, by spinning the order around, so he would first noble the village and only then nuke it [or at least something along those lines - honestly those advanced tactics are far too complicated for me to understand].

I had a bit of a giggle at the 10 second noble train window. He only knows how to spend $$$

DeletedUser2847

I heard a rumour that sephyrx and karmalot is being nobled away in a while by a guy that sends the noble backwards. And not only that When he clearing the cities the ram comes upside down

DeletedUser

DUSE-D004_6.jpg

Duh. How else are they gonna cross your moat?

DeletedUser2084

I heard a rumour that sephyrx and karmalot is being nobled away in a while by a guy that sends the noble backwards. And not only that When he clearing the cities the ram comes upside down
What? He couldn't even noble his next door neighbor who is 2-3 hours away by noble and he wants to send a noble 20 hours away? Lmao

DeletedUser894

Rumor said to be that AIDZ will be killing off RPF solo... hehehe