• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Weekly: Top Players and Tribes

DeletedUser2635

Since this forum was pretty quiet, I figured I could do these lists I used to do in the past o other worlds.

Edition #1

Top 10 Tribes:

Screenshot_1.png

Top 10 Players:

Screenshot_2.png

Offensive Bash Points:

Top Tribes:

Screenshot_4.png

Top Players:

Screenshot_3.png

If you want total bash points displayed instead of offensive, I will do it the next time, also if you want the images put into spoilers, will be done next time.

DeletedUser

Nice work, it makes it easy for guys like me who aren't playing on this world, but still want to know what's going on.

DeletedUser3087

Yes thanks for the thread mate.Few fimiliar names there. Madbez always up there in the bash points. And everyones favorite there again to prove everyone wrong.

DeletedUser2084

Yes thanks for the thread mate.Few fimiliar names there. Madbez always up there in the bash points. And everyones favorite there again to prove everyone wrong.
Who is everyone's favorite? :p

DeletedUser2635

Edition #2

Top 10 Tribes:

Screenshot+(9).png

Top 10 Players:

Screenshot+(11).png

Offensive Bash Points:

Top Tribes:

Screenshot+(13).png

Top Players:

Screenshot+(12).png

Top 5 Tribes Map:

map_www_en17_aa40a0476fcb2ac8023e7cbc2b348d98_14590282300451.png

Not much has changed from the last week.

DeletedUser2084

So pretty much FTF/Cadre merged and I've broken off to create a new tribe with some friends ^_^.
Looks like SNT will become our server enemies since I've apparently disrespected them even though I thought I left on good terms. Seems like they were talking bad about me from the start/never trusted me so I guess it's good I left anyway?

DeletedUser2084

That's quite possible.

What did he tell you after you messaged him?
Viking has written:No.
You'tr a traitor! Sheltering at our tribe, asking support so you can expand quick and thank us by leaving. How in the world would anyone respect that.
I warned leadership about you. -And I was right.
Its a war game and we're coming for you and your tribe. As long as we're alaive on this server our main foucus will be you.

Seemed quite mad. I mean I explained why I left. Tbh I was just sick of Wolves constantly attacking our members whilst SNT would just sit there and be like "do what you want, the red is ONLY for marking purposes" like seriously.. lol.

DeletedUser3131

Mmm, now let me see, why didn't we trust you.
According to your own messages in the tribe, you had spies in all the main tribes, you had tribe mates attacking each other & defending you against attacks from their own tribes, you stated you had Wolves members killing each others troops on your orders.
We know you have a spy in our tribe. It wasn't hard to work out, you posted part of a message I sent after you left, thanks for confirming my suspicion, what you posted also confirms to me, who it is.
You left on good terms, really, people that leave on good terms do not port recruiting messages in the tribe they are leaving.

DeletedUser2635

Seemed quite mad. I mean I explained why I left. Tbh I was just sick of Wolves constantly attacking our members whilst SNT would just sit there and be like "do what you want, the red is ONLY for marking purposes" like seriously.. lol.
Well, it's hard to say then. Viking said there you asked for support, so if you got it then I guess what you did is also not cool.

The question is, did you support other members when they asked for support?

But anyway, with a tribe that big, it is hard to help everyone. [I guess the leader should have thought about that before accepting so many members].

So pretty much FTF/Cadre merged and I've broken off to create a new tribe with some friends ^_^.
Looks like SNT will become our server enemies since I've apparently disrespected them even though I thought I left on good terms. Seems like they were talking bad about me from the start/never trusted me so I guess it's good I left anyway?

The only terms you left on where you own terms. How in the world can you claim that you left on “good terms” when it was never discussed with leadership?
You’re a traitor and your villages belongs to us. I hope you grow them large and juicy for us, because I will be moving in at some time in the future. When I move in to your back yard please don’t come up with excuses that you have to leave due to RL issues as most of my opponents have done on TW1 and TW2. I expect that you will be putting up some kind of fight against me. Then again traitors are mostly runners that makes others to their fights.

DeletedUser2084

I would like to see that message.
Me too lmao.

The only terms you left on where you own terms. How in the world can you claim that you left on “good terms” when it was never discussed with leadership?
You’re a traitor and your villages belongs to us. I hope you grow them large and juicy for us, because I will be moving in at some time in the future. When I move in to your back yard please don’t come up with excuses that you have to leave due to RL issues as most of my opponents have done on TW1 and TW2. I expect that you will be putting up some kind of fight against me. Then again traitors are mostly runners that makes others to their fights.

Wtf? I've got to ASK FOR PERMISSION to leave and create my own tribe? Lmao, you're a joke.

Err yeah, I'll be waiting for that I guess. Good luck.

DeletedUser2084

Well, it's hard to say then. Viking said there you asked for support, so if you got it then I guess what you did is also not cool.

The question is, did you support other members when they asked for support?

But anyway, with a tribe that big, it is hard to help everyone. [I guess the leader should have thought about that before accepting so many members].

I defended almost everything myself (hence why I'm still #1 def bash points). Most, if not all the support, came in after all the attacks were done. Everyone sent between 50-100 spearmen so it wasn't like it was some huge support.. although I did appreciate it. The problem is, we actually weren't even allowed to ask for support since we were expected to deal with it ourselves, even if we had 20+ players attacking us apparently.
The fact I had to argue with Viking that I should have support sent left a very bad taste in my mouth. Almost immediately my support thread was deleted also. Pretty sad tbh.
So yeah I was supported, but it didn't do anything nor does it mean I must stay in a tribe.

DeletedUser2084

Mmm, now let me see, why didn't we trust you.
According to your own messages in the tribe, you had spies in all the main tribes, you had tribe mates attacking each other & defending you against attacks from their own tribes, you stated you had Wolves members killing each others troops on your orders.
We know you have a spy in our tribe. It wasn't hard to work out, you posted part of a message I sent after you left, thanks for confirming my suspicion, what you posted also confirms to me, who it is.
You left on good terms, really, people that leave on good terms do not port recruiting messages in the tribe they are leaving.

Doesn't everyone have spies in all tribes? Don't act like you don't. If you don't then you've got a problem. Welcome to Tribal Wars 101.

Tribe mates attacking each other/defending me? I'd like to see proof of that. Huh? What message did I post? And to whom? Where is all this even coming from LOL

DeletedUser3131

Man you talk crap, the tribe has a message just for asking for support & a section to post & ask for support, as you know, because you used it.
The after all the tribe members supported you, you belittled them, claiming their support was to small & to late & that you killed all the attacks.
All you can do is use your credit card to try to win the game, you have proven that when you were with us & when you started your own tribe.
You tried to manipulate our tribe & members & when you couldn't get your own way you left.