• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

MRA

DeletedUser

Inno Games really needs to fix their tribe levelling system; The world just opened and a tribe has 56 members and they still can recruit up 120.

DeletedUser1845

well seeing as that server has just opened up because the server they played on is closing it's obvious why they have what they have . plus winners gold helps too ... :)

DeletedUser

Even if they are winners of another world you have to admit it takes some fun out the game.

DeletedUser3131

Why, other players can do the same thing, organise your tribe, before the world opens, start with friends you know & trust

DeletedUser3198

the basic tactic of winning tribe is recruiting many people as possible. as times goes by, they quit. then the remained take their village.
It's disgusting but basic tactic of winning tribe. although they limited the number of member very slightly by tribe leveling system. It's not successful. I've seen same phenomenon in 4 worlds.

INNOgames should diverse tribe leveling system resources to other factors like bashpoints, conquering a specific base.

winning is rather a succesful merger. considering a title tribal 'wars', It's not a good phenomenon.

DeletedUser3131

Maybe that's not the case, just maybe we won our last world, waited for the next to open & all joined together. If we were accepting all comers we would be full 10 times over. Its always good to have a strategy worked out beforehand.
If you look at our tribe in EN1 & now in EN17, you will see a lot of the same names.

DeletedUser1845

normally i would say yes yolooooo but in this instance why would a tribe who has already won en1 and what they did there worked so well so why would they want to start again with players they don't know and don't trust. that makes no sense .
It happened on en11 as the number 1 tribe most of their members won en3 so they all moved over to the new server and are doing the same thing again and doing it soooo well :) ...
i'll carry on too, the other server your on en15 most of the top tribe were once in the same tribe on another server and it's working well from last i looked .
It's down to the other tribes and it's members to pull their socks up and get organised it isn't the designers fault some tribes work great as a team and others just log in and click a few times ....

DeletedUser

If that is the case non gold users should get the opportunity to get to level 10 tribe in 1 minute; that is fair. the issue is not pre made tribes its the gold spending being over advantageous.

DeletedUser1845

If that is the case non gold users should get the opportunity to get to level 10 tribe in 1 minute; that is fair. the issue is not pre made tribes its the gold spending being over advantageous.
well if it's the gold your moaning at may i suggest 2 options for you .

1. moan to inno games as their the ones who give winning server tribe members 200 gold each plus other gold for top players etc .
2. Try and i mean TRY to win en17 then you get your own gold for the new server when en17 does eventually close.

Looking at your 2 options i have quoted i think your best option would be to go for option 1, but i think you haven't a prayer of them changing the way they award server winners.
But if you do go for option 2 and succeed after what you said above all your tribe need to donate their winnings to other tribes instead as you must practice what you preach .
:)

DeletedUser3224

While you moan about using crowns, you might not realize that in our tribe, we have players who have been playing in en1 since the server opened in 2014 and never have bought crowns (like myself) and when we got the 200 coins for winning the world, we donated them to our tribe to get room for our mates. I looked what else I could have got with those, and tbh, that wasn't much.

DeletedUser

Cant win against the biggest MRA on en 17 there are too many of them. they have 100 players and im getting attacked calm down lads i know my post hurt you but jezz.
957b8e14ce88b4b382d2dcee9e190730.jpg

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser107

Bezerking , lol
no one is attacking you we are just explain to a 5 yrs old how to build a castle , but its seams you dont understand or you just find excuses to give up the server :) how about less talk and more play .

DeletedUser

Haha says the one with a penguin avatar
internet-tough-guy.jpg

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser

1.What does his avatar have to do with this? 2.I'll have you know that penguins are deadly little b*startds (have you not seen the film Madagascar?)

DeletedUser3131

Berzerking
Your 1st post
Inno Games really needs to fix their tribe levelling system; The world just opened and a tribe has 56 members and they still can recruit up 120.

Your 2nd
Even if they are winners of another world you have to admit it takes some fun out the game.

Your 3rd

4th
Cant win against the biggest MRA on en 17 there are too many of them. they have 100 players and im getting attacked calm down lads i know my post hurt you but jezz.

it seems to me, that you are the 1 attacking us, you have never approached us to find out what we have done or how, you have & others have made assumptions on our systems & methods.
We have been open & fran, we have tried to explain that what we have done, any organised group of players could & have done in other worlds.
It seems to me you making excuses for losing a world that has only just started.
In the last world we were by no means the biggest & certainly didn't start off that way.
But, we were
active
organised
& got on with the job,
maybe you should do the same.
Stop whining about what other tribes are doing & worry about your own.

DeletedUser

Docdeath i will talk to you on the game.
Madagascar the new ones are rubbish old ones are the best

DeletedUser107

lol as a said a 5 yrs old kid we are not here to find out who have the bigger (Avatar) , but for your info this avatar was created for me about 6 yrs ago and i been using it since. So if you want to attack anyone try me as my pinguim can't be bored to answer you :)