• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

New World? Time to trash it up.

• Thread starter DeletedUser1431
  • Start date

DeletedUser1431

Who else will be joining this one with me?

No_d99cf4_1221570.jpg

DeletedUser

I don't know if I should join or not, I sort of want to to know what's going on, but at the same time I don't have too much time right now, hmmm, what to do...

DeletedUser

I just hope that this world doesn't turn out like EN15 and tur into "mergewars", it's just takes all of the fun out of it.

DeletedUser3224

Is there some reason that few earlier world have had some competition's and on en17 we do not have? or are they coming later?

DeletedUser2635

Is there some reason that few earlier world have had some competition's and on en17 we do not have? or are they coming later?
Who said there is no competition?
And if there is none, that means that no good players were interested in it.

DeletedUser2635

Oh sorry, I see, that is very strange, the moderators should have done it by now, I will message them when I see them online.

DeletedUser3224

If there is same criteria's the first prize goals on honor points have gone already on using crowns category

DeletedUser2635

Well the competitions are always different, I think they will have to set up some higher goals this time since they forgot to introduce the competitions from the beginning.

DeletedUser3224

Yeah - also they might have not think that now when world winning tribe members get 200 crowns, and if do like our tribe did, we all are now crown users as we donated the coins to tribe skills..

DeletedUser2635

Does not matter, your tribe is not the first one to win a world, there has been others on En15 and EN16, but they still had competitions there.

DeletedUser3224

I know we ain't the first one who won and I do know that there have been competitions.
I am not sure how I should write that you would understand what I mean, my native is not English so it is not always that easy. Anyway, looking forward to see what kind of competition's the dev's gets up for us :)