• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Poll: World closing

What would you like?

• World should remain open

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • Close the world

Votes: 25 67.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

I appreciate you stepping in Dement0r, but as you can see - its hard to argue with blind arrogance and complete lack of generosity.
I expect Innogames will be closing EN6 anyway as resources devoted to running it can be spent better on new Worlds to come. At least here motivation is purely pragmatic and does not need to hide itself behind a wall of condescension and false superiority.

To the rest of you SUPs who are quitting but at the same time are still playing - come and get me! ;)

DeletedUser2917

It was a nice run !
Game clearly helps one who spend real money.
Anyway according to the rules set by the admins, SUR won the this world.
Lets not fight over it.
let the poll decide the outcome.

~ katty

DeletedUser

I understand and accept your point and I am sure that its shared by many others in EN6, but there are also those that still enjoy and are hoping to continue to enjoy playing this Map. And the Fight is far from over. Villages continue to change hands and nukes keep hitting full stacks.
I don't get what you mean by the fight is not over, even with 90% of our tribe not playing the last 4-5 days, we still get all the daily tribe achievements, that means either HT's fighting is that terrible or the fight is over. After we all leave, that means HT's fight they are so eager to accomplish is to take over a ton of inactive villages or beat up on all the tiny tribes you tried to rally in this post to keep the server open. Neither one sounds fun or like an actual fight. In the last month of this server I have taken over 100 villages from HT and most were from inactive players to try to hurry and get this server over with, and to be honest, it was completely boring and not fun fighting inactives. But I suppose that has to be more fun than most HT have had up until this point, constantly being under fire and overtaken.

I voted to close the server, but I would also be ok for the server to stay open if (and its a big IF) all of the villages of SUR players who quit get removed from the map. Not turned into juicy 11k barbs, but completely removed so they can earn their villages instead of just picking up leftover scraps.

DeletedUser

I won't go into how subjective and one sided your claims are regarding my tribe's or my performance. That's not what this thread is about.

Its about one side saying that they are no longer interested in playing this map. And the other side trying to convince Devs to keep the map open for a while longer.

And if you are going to be completely honest, you will admit to seeing a few "red" lines in your tribe's Event reports. Your actives are still loosing against our actives. While your victories against our inactives are your tribe's choice of an easier win and as you put it - quite boring and unnecessary especially now.

As for shake up of the current map like you suggest above - that sounds good to me. I actually do like my opponents alive and kicking when its no longer a race of who has more nobles to spend.

DeletedUser1945

I voted to close the server, but I would also be ok for the server to stay open if (and its a big IF) all of the villages of SUR players who quit get removed from the map. Not turned into juicy 11k barbs, but completely removed so they can earn their villages instead of just picking up leftover scraps.

Completely agree, I'd prefer if they were still on the map, but non-interact-able, so that the legacy of SUR on this world remains while others can play on

DeletedUser

Completely agree, I'd prefer if they were still on the map, but non-interact-able, so that the legacy of SUR on this world remains while others can play on

Legacy of SUR ? Whats that? :)
Nah just kiddin .. I mean give credit where its due, right? You guys spent a mega tonne of time on your vills and it worked out.
You had a real fight at the start and you've survived. Thats a worthy accomplishment!
You kept your opposition off balance and divided into the middle of the game and thats smart too. Well done!
But then you got tired of having to go manually fight your remaining opposition and banded all together to make sure that you finally win at least something, sometime this year. Understandable but hardly worthy of a song...
Like EN3 got finalized with the runner up tribe disbanding to help number one tribe to finish it sooner, EN6's fate was sealed with your merge .
And still after you all got paid , some you still strut around leaving obnoxious messages that only show off your lack of manners and good sportsmanship.

You pete26196 are one of the few exceptions to your tribe and I wish that there were more people such as yourself in your amalgamated tribe. But alas, it is not so.

So sadly, in my view, the Final Legacy of SUR leaves much to be desired.
Even now, Oudaaarns, lordCoca and a few others of your brethren are chasing an easy victory against the still defiant H.T . . . Or so they think ;)

Vote Democrat/Labour and to keep this world OPEN!!! XD

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser

The biggest problem was there was no real goal or end game until recently and even then many features announced forever ago like fortress that could have really turned the server around for anyone still have not been implemented. Because of this the server began to drag on and get boring which made so many people want to just get it over with. I wanted to quit numerous times out of boredom and if it had not been for my fellow players from M4H, numerous little battles with a couple of HT guys who no longer play, and some good battles with TEG players who later joined M4H, I would have quit long ago. This game is just taking too long to develop and that is a big reason why so many people are quitting for good instead of going on to another server. Inno seems to be too interested in coming up with new stuff to add to the game instead of actually developing what has been announced and not in the game yet. I originally started to play this to pass the time until the game my friends are creating went live, that game was still in the planning stages then, and now not only is the game developed, but it has already went through alpha and a couple betas and is currently in an open beta as its final test before it goes live. This game on the other hand has dragged its feet and really only done a little in the almost year I have played and almost all of the little has done has came in the last month. That is really unacceptable for a game in this stage to do so little in such a long time if you really expect the game to have any real success. But on the plus side for you Kit, Inno seems to also be dragging its feet on closing the poll and the server like everything else it does, so who knows, at their rate of progress you might get another year out of the server.

DeletedUser1891

INNO will keep it open until the new world (EN15) will start so that people can keep playing and pass their time until it starts, in the mean time we can enjoy a bit of cheerful & wise words from Kit, in his new Article: "You Won, But..."
Thank you for teaching us War manners and how to talk someone without saying anything.
I see a lot of commentary in fields that you less experienced in (from my Team's POV), like the lack of Diplomacy, Leadership and Tactics
No need to Keep selling us what you don't own, Critics are welcome but they need to be Self aware as well
I'm Sure that you know what i'm talking about, H.T would had a chance in this world if you weren't their Master Diplomat, SUR was formed thanks to you and your decisions during this Game, you can only "blame" yourself, no point of collectively offend 160+ Players because you own the ability to form a nice sentence from thin air and weaponizing (if its a word) it to switch focus from your mistakes.
(...now we breathe and moving on...)
Best Regards, Michael

DeletedUser

Thanks for the memories, your intuitive banter Kit and the spoils of war. Experience counts for something and I guess you'll have learnt the basics now, like diplomacy and not filling your tribe with inactive low point members. See you in the next world everyone :) and INNO, I like some of the features, like tavern, but please include account manager or something else that allows you to do a standard village build on mulltiple villas without wasting hours of gameplay

DeletedUser1818

@eunix sent a reply message, no idea what half of it means, but I assume he's being mean.
Gonna bust you in the BOOTY 2.

You Chicken PuNk

I may be a NOOB but now a Neophyte.

I may see you in the next world so get yourself a train load of Vaseline!

DeletedUser2302

Kit-to you our merger seemed sudden. For us, it was planned for months. Own and Legio worked together as one team in the areas they shared, as did BZB and Legio. We were already operating as one cohesive tribe.

The vote to close our world has been made and we all eagerly await the opening of the next world. As EN3 and EN4 have also been decided, and EN3 has already voted to close their world, there are a lot of players looking for something to do (a lot of players that are used to winning and being at the top). It should be interesting.

DeletedUser2917

haha.. its really funny reading all your comments. keep going !!

~ Height of Boredom

Micheal - Thanks increasing my Defense points !
Not much of an active player like yourself. But it was fun destroying all your troops although i lost some villa in te end.
Aggy:- Thanks to you too for the same :p

lol .. did @eunix really said that.. i remember telling him to keep his cool. please dont mind him ..he is new to the game.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser1891

katty, sorry to put this so bluntly , "all" my troops weren't destroyed at all by your troops, you were a side project, one more area to play with H.T's villas, the tactics was just to block your progress of inactive (internal) nobling you've been doing your whole game.
But i admit it was fun when you started defending, thank you for that.

DeletedUser2917

Micheal - it hurts when you put it like that. I did noble some villages internally. But that was not i was doing my whole game lol. In later stages everybody around started quiting (TEG members )that was not my problem. I had to noble them no other choice. And i did say i lost some of my villas against you that basically means some of your troops survived. That is too due to my inactivity and also due to more incomings from ur other tribe members. But i am glad that i got most of offensiv and defensive points than most of ur top players.

DeletedUser2122

Guys,make a new thread if you want to congratulate each other and whatnot. Too many off topic posts in here. Since dement0r already asked that this is kept on topic i will close it for 24 hours.