• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Opinions of the world

• Thread starter DeletedUser1914
  • Start date

DeletedUser1914

Same. Was hoping for a reply to my post but clearly he didn't know his facts.
Simply because i don't reply doesn't mean i don't know my fact sephy
1. did it not appear to you that once we started taking the csr villages they themselves got to the barbs within the province?
2. if you would note we weren't really at war with CSR it was more of a retaliation war.They didn't hit us so we didn't hit them until we were ready and the more important southern problems were dealt with.
3. I do believe messages were exchanged and a deal was set accordingly.
honestly it looks as if emr just took in half of csr and called it a war won......

DeletedUser2674

1. did it not appear to you that once we started taking the csr villages they themselves got to the barbs within the province?
2. if you would note we weren't really at war with CSR it was more of a retaliation war.They didn't hit us so we didn't hit them until we were ready and the more important southern problems were dealt with.
honestly it looks as if emr just took in half of csr and called it a war won......

DeletedUser2084

?? 2/3 of the villages TinyB has are barbs in that province along with 2/4 of Uruzet's were barbs? I don't get what you're trying to say.

A retaliation war? You didn't attack each other at all during this war? So then why did half your members come whining to me about refugees? Apparently you guys had "plans" to attack them but having made up plans to attack someone doesn't mean their a refugee. Jeez, your war with CSR gets sillier by the day.

Sure, it was like one or two barbs. Cool story bro.

Hmm I'd be inclined to take offense to your last comment but considering you were at war with them for a very long while and you took NO villages from them until WE DID ALL THE WORK, I'd say we could really do what we want. We brought in 25ish or so of their most active members who actually participated in the war on CSR's side because why let good, active players go to waste when this game is dying due to no one wanting to play?

DeletedUser

well, Seph, you have to consider one important point here, most of the WTBs are kinda far away from CSR, hence why we were not as aggressive as EMR is in the war against them.

DeletedUser2084

well, Seph, you have to consider one important point here, most of the WTBs are kinda far away from CSR, hence why we were not as aggressive as EMR is in the war against them.

... we sent nobles on an 8 day trip. More people on the opposite side of the server participated than the WTB in the west. Actually at least 25+ villages taken were from 5-9 day trips. I took 4 myself that were sent on 7 day trips. Many people sent them on trips much longer.

DeletedUser2155

Have posted this question here as it comes up in the search with the most hits for Refugee

Got a question guys, when is a refugee not a refugee ???? if he is standing his ground killing all attacking troops and there are no more incoming from a particular player as the defender has scouted the aggressor and finds he has no more off ensive troops, is the individual who is defending still classed as a refugee.
Seems to me if he's a refugee I would certainly want him playing for me cause he knows how to take down and agressor and did not try to join a tribe while in combat, so knows how to defend his villages and hold his own.
Is there a particular time frame that this individual would be classed as a legitimate player and not a refugee any longer with the right to join a tribe.
Thanks for any constructive help on this question.

DeletedUser486

The definition changes from situation to situation based on what is most convenient to those with the upper hand where the "refugee" is involved.

At its core, a refugee is a player coming out of the bad side of a war, either being targeted or to be targeted as the other tribe assumes victory, but in reality a refugee is only a refugee for as long as a tribe is willing to chase them. If you find a player who has held his own, has gained experience and is worth trying to bring in, then you take that gamble and risk bringing the war to your door. As you can imagine this goes one of two ways, the other tribe pushes forward on its momentum and continues the war to a new tribe as it chases the refugees, or it backs down, albeit while holding onto a grudge for the insult.
Either way, when the word refugee gets thrown around, diplomacies get called into question and each tribe involved must choose whether it will stick to its guns or move on.
Generally I find that the more hassle, the more of a threat, the "refugee" is to the tribe, then the more they will push and flex to try and out him on his own so that they might take him down while he has no tribe to call at his back.

This is my opinion, and your question is one of GREAT opinion since there are no set rules for it in this game.

DeletedUser2084

In my opinion, a refugee is exactly that, a refugee. That means, a player who has no home, no troops and nothing left seeking shelter somewhere else (this TW2's case, a new tribe).

Some concrete (again, my own opinion) evdience of a refugee is someone who:
- has no troops
- in the midst of being nobled
- under heavy attack/being operated on (err, I mean having an operation conducted on them by an enemy tribe haha)

Any one (of mix of) can classify someone as a refugee. But as Yatogami has said, it really depends on the people discussing the situation because many people will always try to twist/bend semantics/definitions to suit their own purposes.

DeletedUser3309

IMO refugee is anyone who seeks shelter within a tribe via their protection or diplomacy status to avoid a particular threat.