• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Munkholmen Fishcake Digest~Issue I

DeletedUser2122

newspaper%20banner_zpsmcpajpml.png

The End of a Beginning...
Issue 1
17th August,2015​
In Today's Issue;
  • World Update
  • Top 6 Tribe Interviews
  • Weekly Map Layout
  • Weekly Stats
  • Competition
World Update
En 13 has been open close to a week now and we can already see plenty players who must most definitely have an Academy. So in the next couple of days we should see the first conquest. While Repo men and Lords of war did look like a MRT,they seem to be doing pretty well too. Meaning their average points seem pretty decent. It's too early to comment on how I think all these tribes are doing in terms of experience,strategy and ability. So hopefully next week I will be able to say more on those topics.

Top 6 Tribe Interviews
As Always I couldn't get everybody to reply,Repo men is one of them. Impervious will be features from the next issue on as per their leaders request.

1.Tell us a bit about your tribe,your players experience and the experience of yourself as a leader?
Lord DarkDestroyer said:
Repo Men are an organized bunch of worriers,fearless with the hart of a lion a the core .Aggressive as when a act of war upon our members ,ruthless in war .

2.Your tribe looks to be a MRT(mass recruiting tribe) or at least that's what the other tribes say,how do you respond to these remarks?
Lord DarkDestroyer said:
Some of my members are of other world's ,yes we did recruiter member's of unknown back ground . Soon found that we mainly picked the correct people ,All other's have sadly been booted from the tribe.

3.What are your tribes plan for this world? Does your council have a set of goals?
Lord DarkDestroyer said:
Tribe Plan's to dominate this world, with grate team work and skill , No comment on my council ;)

4.What are your plans when attack protection ends? do you plan on getting rank 1 as attackers and to claim the rank 1 spot?
Lord DarkDestroyer said:
We are not in this world to be second,or third WE are HERE to WIN!

5.In your opinion who do you think is the biggest threat to your tribe?
Lord DarkDestroyer said:
Threat , BIG FISH (coin spender's witch i don't mind)

6.What is your opinion on the other top 5-6 tribes in this world?
Lord DarkDestroyer said:
No Comment

7.Lastly do you have anything else to share with the rest of the world?
Lord DarkDestroyer said:
Come join u if you would like to stay alive and win in this world :)

1.Tell us a bit about your tribe,your players experience and the experience of yourself as a leader?
Warlord 2 said:
Our tribes, as the name already say is an aggressive tribe that wants to rule this realm, all of the players in mine tribe are very experienced (some players played Tribal Wars 2 for 3 years), they are all aggressive and want to dominate as soon as the Beginner protection ends, also they are all very helpful and want to help some new player in mine tribe. As a leader I have lots of experience, I have been one on many worlds in Tribal Wars 1 and Tribal Wars 2 and also I have been in the council many times.
2.Your tribe looks to be a MRT(mass recruiting tribe) or at least that's what the other tribes say,how do you respond to these remarks?
Warlord 2 said:
For the first time we wanted to have as many members as possible so we mass recruited players but that plan doesn't work, so yes we were a MRT but we are not a MRT and won't be it anymore. Now we only accept active players willing to fight.
3.What are your tribes plan for this world? Does your council have a set of goals?
Warlord 2 said:
Mine tribe plans to reach the number 1 spot and to win on this world. No, our council haven't set any goals yet.
4.What are your plans when attack protection ends? do you plan on getting rank 1 as attackers and to claim the rank 1 spot?
Warlord 2 said:
As soon as the beginner protection ends members of mine tribe will attack players in their provinces and clear them for the tribe no matter witch tribe the players are in, and yes we want the number 1 spot.
Warlord 2 said:
For me the biggest threat for mine tribe is Big Fish. I know them myself on an other world in Tribal Wars 2. If they have players form the old world in they current tribe, than there is a reason to fear them.
Warlord 2 said:
Some of the top 5-6 tribes has been in other worlds and they were good but they are trying to mass recruit members no matter if they are experienced or not, for my opinion that make them weak and later they will be easy to destroy.
Warlord 2 said:
One last message, If you want something to do don't give up, try it harder and harder and than your hard work will pay of.

ZGrimReapah said:
Big started out as a small tribe of 22 members, we continued to fight it out and take on tribes 5x our size, we took on a mantra, take the best eat the rest, we've continued to do this even though taking on multiple enemies.
2.Your tribe and imp looks to be a decent tribe and not a MRT,what are your thoughts on this? do you plan on recruiting more player? Do you think Imp is a MRT or what is your opinion on them?
ZGrimReapah said:
Imperial seem to be like the other tribes, no filtering, just mass recruiting, copycats of an older tribe without original members, disappointing.
ZGrimReapah said:
Expand and dominate, we've got a strong fighting force of players, our goal is to weed out the weak until the best tribes are standing, that's when the fun begins.
Warlord 2 said:
Obviously we're aiming for the number one spot, we play to win, GO BIG OR GO HOME, if anyone is here to play simcity or hug it out, they're going to be the first to fall.
ZGrimReapah said:
I think the biggest threat to our tribe is ourselves, many tribes fail internally before they fall outside, but since we've played previous worlds together, and are with friends, I don't think the risk level is high here.
ZGrimReapah said:
The world hasn't gone on long enough to form an opinion, but it seems there's a lot of mass recruiting going on, it seems through 2 games, 13 worlds in this one, people still haven't learnt that loyalty is key to playing a game as long as this one is.
ZGrimReapah said:
Watch this space, we shall show the world the true fighting force of big fish, we're united as a shoal full of aggressive players ready to take on any challenge anyone throws our way.

Dudeshizzle said:
Roma is well organized community were we put a lot effort in getting all members to be and stay active in tribal life. We want our fellow roman's to be tight and work together side by side like a clockwork. Therefore we have built encouraging tribal inner structure that should get members fantasy flowing as this is what most of us are looking for. Roma is republic were tribe has two consuls(leaders) who can be elected using via voting system so all members can become one if they want it but as we know its not all about what we want, its more what we are really able to do. Plus i would like to see tribe surviving even when leader stops playing or gets conquered. About our experience, well, we give our best to get ppl on the tracks as fast as its possible because that's what brothers do for each other, i think. And about my experience as a leader, well that starts from KronBorg as i am still the notorious leader of SAKALA tribe fighting with my loyalest brothers in arms ")
2.What is your opinion on your own tribe? Meaning do you think you are a MRT?Do you think you stand a chance against the other top tribes?
Dudeshizzle said:
I think its too soon to say, but i hope we can manage it, its really all about diplomacy and that's your ability to communicate. One should fallow a simple rule, dont talk trash even to your enemies and keep in touch as this is the only way to have a strong grip on things in this game.
Dudeshizzle said:
Get the core secured and members active! Less caps between your own player the better change you got.
Dudeshizzle said:
This is Tribal Wars not some farming simulator, we sure will have fireworks ready for anyone who will try to push! We will be handling our territory for now ranking will be smth we should be thinking about later but we sure will stay top 10
Dudeshizzle said:
Biggest threat is unorganized mass and miscommunication! From outside, i would say are these hot headed kids with big mouths, but admins got this worked out and they have been banning them without no fuzz!
Dudeshizzle said:
Haven't established one yet but leader of Repo Men seems a good fellow to be in touch with.
Dudeshizzle said:
High priest of Rome walks down the temples marble steps, reaching out to the glittering stars and Mars that prevails upon roman's the priest solemnly declares "Gates of Janus" are now open! We are the ones destined for greater power, we shall raise, build and flourish. Behold the "blood moon", let there be rivers of blood as we will wash these lands of all them ignorant who deny our divine omen. There are many gods known to a man who to worship and praise but let us be ones they bend their knee to as we are roman's!

We seek players who are willing to communicate and be active in taking part of tribes life. We value loyalty to the tribe as all member are the heart of it! Men that aren't scared of war and to be on the front lines, as true roman's we do not bend the knee for no one and we fight till we will be victorious or we shall fall all together!

Bazz said:
Within TAP we have a range of members. We have
members with a lot of experience and members who require guidance. Myself I have
played on and off since world 25 on tribal wars 1. As a leader I have a fair
deal of experience, I am one of the two leaders of TFM on Leeds Castle as well
as the leader of TAP on this world.
2.What is your opinion on your own tribe? Meaning do you think you are a MRT?Do you think you stand a chance against the other top tribes?
Bazz said:
I think that my tribe has been progressing well,
but not as well as I would like. Already we are having some minor issues but
all in all we are working well and communication is great. I think we stand a
chance against some of the bigger tribes but in current position, not the top
Bazz said:
We are just trying a hardest to progress as fast
as possible without provoking anything so we don’t stunt our growth. Within our
council we haven’t set any goals, we are just focusing on recruiting quality
players and keeping everything running smoothly.
Bazz said:
Of course we would like to assume rank 1 but
that isn’t achievable at the moment. We are happy with 6th but do
not plan to stay there long.
Bazz said:
The biggest threat would be struggling to find quality
members that we would like to have, we only have 50 members currently out of a possible
200. Ideally I would like to have around 100 members.
Bazz said:
I think that the strongest tribe currently would
be BIG. They have a few big name players and they have a high ppM. REPO are
also a very large tribe but I don’t think they’re the strongest.
Bazz said:
No Comment
Weekly Map Layout
map_www_en13_3f1b67f6592f4507aa2be6fb4d64269c_14398298986501.png

Weekly Stats
LpGXmkS.png
jJGQa1M.png

1DUgaoe.png
LMvkmfP.png

Competition~Weekly Lottery

Pick one number between 1-15(1 and 15 included). A Winner will be picked in the next issue using a random number generator. Winner gets a prize!!
Winner Gets 10K Of Each Resource
1.Jaehun Park
2.Kei Shirogane
3.pete26196
4.Warlord2
6.rebel117
7.hazuki93
8.Hanari
9.Jedtheimpaler
12.shekel finder
13.Shadeus
And that's it for this issue,Next issue:Tribe expansion areas. If you have any ideas for an issue please do share,also CnC always appreciated!
Hope you Enjoy!​

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser

Nice one, It's a shame we couldn't get certain tribes to participate.

DeletedUser

well those tribes are scrubs they dont even now this forum exist. gg

I am currently ranked 7th in the world in en13 so i choice number 7 gg

DeletedUser

well those tribes are scrubs they dont even now this forum exist. gg

I am currently ranked 7th in the world in en13 so i choice number 7 gg

oZyU11F.png

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser1395

I still don't understand these things. yes BIG may be the tribe to watch for and I will admit that now without being in them. But I have played worlds where the friendly tribes don't always win.

DeletedUser

Some very nice comments from tribes about our potential ;) big boots to fill guys! xD get it... big.. heh

But I can assure you we shall live up to the hype :), I wish everyone good luck!

DeletedUser2616

I'll choose number 12 since it seems to be my unlucky number, and my luck is awful :)

DeletedUser

Some may call me stupid for the amount of bash I have... I must agree.

DeletedUser

Since this was posted I moved from tenth to fourth in Bash. I will pick number 8.

DeletedUser

there is another tribe to watch out for
its called SOB and its a FIERCE one :)