• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Endgame - kingdoms or not

I note on one of the earlier servers that there is consideration of a temporary end game rather than waiting for the kingdom end game as detailed in the wiki. Please can you clarify how that effects , if it does, this server.

Thanks

DeletedUser2122

The temp endgame will be activated for all worlds from now until the planned endgame is released.
Details can be found here
So that every tribes knows their % a leader board has been added to each world and will be updated weekly.

DeletedUser3135

At the rate that sabs are being used now there's not going to be anything left of Ermitage to reach even a temporary end game.

DeletedUser1594

At the rate that sabs are being used now there's not going to be anything left of Ermitage to reach even a temporary end game.
Sabotage doesnt affect the end game, as the leaderboard is based on village count and not points, so if you have 10k 51 point villages they weigh the same as 10k 9k point villages, which in theory means a tribe with less points could actually have a higher village count

DeletedUser3135

Sabotage doesnt affect the end game, as the leaderboard is based on village count and not points, so if you have 10k 51 point villages they weigh the same as 10k 9k point villages, which in theory means a tribe with less points could actually have a higher village count
That's true but by the time you have 10k villages reduced to 51 points the vast majority of players are just going to quit and there isn't really any tribes left worthy of speaking of. It's getting to the point now where it's almost no reason to bother. All we are doing is demolishing each others villages and hundreds of thousands of troops are sitting in battered villages never being used because people are just using spies instead of troops. It's not much of a war game when there's no fighting and only sabotages. It's starting to feel like we're playing sabotage wars not tribal wars.

DeletedUser2122

Out of curiousity Cuddles has there ever been any estimated date for when the Fortress will be implemented?
Not to my knowledge,all I know is what a dev mentioned in the live q&a that they have not fully developed the feature yet and that they should not have released the endgame onto the wiki without it being complete. So yeah hopefully before the end of next year we will see it implemented!

DeletedUser1594

That's true but by the time you have 10k villages reduced to 51 points the vast majority of players are just going to quit and there isn't really any tribes left worthy of speaking of. It's getting to the point now where it's almost no reason to bother. All we are doing is demolishing each others villages and hundreds of thousands of troops are sitting in battered villages never being used because people are just using spies instead of troops. It's not much of a war game when there's no fighting and only sabotages. It's starting to feel like we're playing sabotage wars not tribal wars.

Yes from that standpoint you are correct, players will quit because of the mass saboing, as this has already happened, the good news is if they go inactive and you don't kick them from your tribe those villages will count for your tribe

DeletedUser3135

llage they have sent sabs 24/7 for 2 weeks at that one village. What's the point in doing something like that? It's not even that powerful of a village I have it sorta well stacked but outnumbered 28 to 1 they should be able to attack without sabs except they are apparently afraid to fight on equal morale because we all have a church there. I understand you try to know the enemies church to invade a province so that your not fighting at 50% but if everybody is at equal strength what's the purpose other than making the game boring.
Yes from that standpoint you are correct, players will quit because of the mass saboing, as this has already happened, the good news is if they go inactive and you don't kick them from your tribe those villages will count for your tribe
I guess that's one way to try and see a bright side to it but who really wants to "win" by just having everybody quit. That's hardly a victory worth being called a victory.

DeletedUser2369

this is off topic, but based on this convo, I am wondering how many active players are left on en5?

en7 where I live, is down to around 130 active players worldwide. of those 130, 60 are in the winning tribe, and attacking, and maybe 30-40 of the rest are in other tribes and taking villages from other tribes (only one or two have successfully taken vills off the winning tribe, the rest have been taking inactives off other tribes) , the rest are "active" but just barb munching. The sab wars has really only just started as the losing tribes have resorted to it as the only way to hurt the winning tribe, and the winning tribe didnt have enough local troops to take out the sabbers yet (theres a couple pro turtles in that region).

DeletedUser3135

this is off topic, but based on this convo, I am wondering how many active players are left on en5?

en7 where I live, is down to around 130 active players worldwide. of those 130, 60 are in the winning tribe, and attacking, and maybe 30-40 of the rest are in other tribes and taking villages from other tribes (only one or two have successfully taken vills off the winning tribe, the rest have been taking inactives off other tribes) , the rest are "active" but just barb munching. The sab wars has really only just started as the losing tribes have resorted to it as the only way to hurt the winning tribe, and the winning tribe didnt have enough local troops to take out the sabbers yet (theres a couple pro turtles in that region).
There's probably around 200 still active with the majority of those split between the top two tribes. There really isn't a "winning" tribe yet as the top two are actively fighting.

DeletedUser2369

yea, those sort of fights suck, my tribe was "winning" for a long time, simply by feat of growing subtly faster than the tribe that had first place before us, For the most part it was a 2 tribe world. then the next 'founder' of the other tribe circulared his tribe encouraging them to abandon en7 and start on a new world. Killed their morale and we now only have one or two decent turtles to fight through, the rest is paper. As I understand it they all got killed in the new world pretty quick too.
Its great when the enemy kills their tribe for you!