• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

World-Wide Coalition (proposal)

DeletedUser

I'm looking for people interested in the elimination of the Tribe: KINGS from this world.

I'm looking for people (Leaders of Tribes, for the most part, but others as well), who would be interested in calling a cease-fire with all others who you are at war with (if reciprocated, of course), and focusing all attacks upon KINGS.

Contact me in an in-game message, if you wish to join this world-wide coalition.

My in-game name is the same as my forum name: RackAttack

DeletedUser

I was under the impression that there already is a worldwide coalition, namely against AoW ;)

DeletedUser

I was under the impression that there already is a worldwide coalition, namely against AoW ;)

That is true. But AoW is on-board with this.

The reason there is a worldwide coalition against AoW is directly due to one Tribe - moreover, one person - Yatogummybear.

It's in his and Kings best interest to get the world to focus there, instead of on them, which is what has happened for a long-time now.

But ask yourself this: Who would people rather fight towards the end of the game, a supposed "MRA" with a bunch of rag-tag barb takers who don't know how to fight, and only know how to recruit (AoW) ... Or a supposed "Elite" who claim to know this game inside and out (Kings)?

Sooner or later the rest of the world will have to fight each other. What I'm proposing is a world-wide ceasefire against all, except for Kings.

Can you imagine if the 4 major tribes other than Kings, just decided to focus on KIngs?

Kings have gotten away with just coasting by, barb-taking, and idle taking for far too long. They need sleepless nights. They need to be online 24/7 in order to dodge and shift troops around. Their "Elite few" (which is growing fewer due to inactives within them) (check "vinno" - check his activity as an example).

Yatogummybear is all over these forums claiming how MRAs are disgusting and his Elite are the best. But the thing is, is that when he got in hot-water with a major tribe, he cheated****. Then he continued to absorb members into his tribe, basically becoming an MRA himself. -- He does whatever he needs to do to get an advantage: Break agreements - or make agreements, later to break them when it suits him. Become a forum mod, etc.

Look, basically, I hate Yatogummybear and Kings (not all of them, most of them), but under Yatogummybear, they are just cruising by in this world with nothing to worry about. I think it's in the best interest of the remaining major Tribes to look seriously into taking out one of the others, and I know from past experience that Pretty much all of the remaining major tribes have worked together at some point -- and like you say, that was to take out AoW -- BUT AT THE INSTIGATION of Yato... To suit him & his needs.

It's time for a change. I seriously doubt the other major tribes in this world have much to worry about when it comes to AoW. I mean, according Yato and others, they are just a lowly MRA that don't know how to play, and only know how to recruit. Well, let's suppose that's true... Who do the others want to continue to fight: A lowly rag-tag crew who don't know how to play the game .... Or ... An "Elite" tribe, lead by the biggest loudmouth around (just check how many forum posts he has), who have manipulated this world from Day 1????

It's clear: In the best interest of the remaining tribes, other than Kings, their biggest threat at expansion towards the end-game is: KINGS ... Not AoW.

Trust me, I hated AoW just like everyone else until I realized what I just wrote above... Yato/Kings is the biggest threat, and they have pretty much gone unopposed for far to long now.

My day in this game was over when Yato cheated in order to take over 5 provinces in "my" tribes area (The Shields) - which owned nearly 1/2 of the world and was allies with everyone BUT AoW. -- Just like all others. But the Shields stood in the way of Yato and Kings... Where are The Shields now?

Well, I know the answer, they all quit when they saw the Chapel Attack and realized how flawed the game is. A tribe which owned nearly 1/2 the world wiped out in 1 day by Yato & Kings. What has AoW done besides recruit? Who's the bigger threat? If I was the rest of the tribes in this world, I would take this offer up while they still have a chance to do it.

**** Yato's / Kings cheating post. -- Read through this thread: https://en.forum.tribalwars2.com/in...-excellent-attack-game-feature-strategy.1416/

-Rack

P.S. - I have or will contact the other tribe leaders in the game. And thank you to those leaders who have already responded in-game with your interest, I will get back to you shortly.

DeletedUser

Well guys, you heard him. We're a bunch of n00bs not worthy ganging up upon. So focus on KINGS instead, will ya? :p

DeletedUser486

You got me, Rack, and you got me to a T. Accurate and informative, not to mention completely unbiased, retelling of the events that have formed this world to date.

Only a few ever so minor words to add to what you have said, otherwise your finger is right on the pulse of Bastille,

You are correct, I have single handedly orchestrated the entire battle against AoW.
-Not only did I foresee GlU going to war with AoW, but I made sure that they would eventually decide fighting each other was not in their best interests and join together further strengthening AoW and creating the power house we see today thus ensuring HNE, the first tribe to secure their corner was forced in the fight.
That was all me.

-Not only did I foresee that Tribalwar would randomly disband to root out the slack and the cowards from their ranks, but I ensured that some made it to AoW, sparking the engagement between those two tribes adding a second tribe to the fight against AoW.
That was all me.

-Not only did I foresee the fall of SEU, but I ensured that players were divided ever so cleverly between AoW and BBK, sparking hostility, eventually lighting that firecracker with the icing on the cake. AoW recruiting and supporting a refugee account fleeing the wrath of BBK, bringing the third tribe to bear down on them.
That was all me.

As you can see, it could have been none other than I who contacted each leader to instigate a plan that I have not only actively argued against, but declined myself when contacted to create coalitions.

Again, I can but agree with you that I destroyed the Shields because you got in my way. How could I deny this when hostilities were rising between my tribe and your tribe before it became Shield North and Shield East, back when we were discussing diplomacy and how to diffuse the situation.
While you smiled to my face and sent mails to everyone around me, using my name as a scare mongering tactic to recruit as many as you could.
It is true that Shield then got in my way once I told you as an appeasement to your worries that there was no certain way to ensure peace that I would direct my efforts to a tribe to my flank and recruit them entirely, creating the Shields, again using my name to do so.
Indeed, I cannot deny, that once you had used my name to recruit every viable target around me, I had nothing to do but sit, and build, and prepare to destroy the only tribe that threatened my own.

I started Kings, yes, we were but 12 players when we began, but MAKING Kings, I can only give you the credit for that. When I heard that the Sentinels had stood against your tyrannical dictatorship and were feeling the wrath of shield (you remember those 6 players you couldn't take out), they were ideal candidates to begin Kings expansion and make new friends. We supported our new friends, and ensured their survival, proven warriors just waiting for the launch to join Kings against the Shields.

I remember the day well when I declared my intent of war to your tribe, your threat to bring to bear 200 Paladin nukes against me to wipe me out, that regardless of skill, ability or experience that your sheer numbers through recruitment would overwhelm and destroy me, when Kings were just 20 players against 200, my tactic may not have had as great an affect on the odds as you might now say. 200 players is still a lot for this little gummybear.

Of course, I did all and more when I caved to the pressure of fighting mass recruit tribes, I think I even went as high as 60, breaking all concepts for a decent sized tribe. As we joined with our brothers from The Art of War. Then also when I picked up a few of your ex tribemates, who with support and guidance have become indeed great warriors (did you not TEACH in Shield?) How dare I refresh our ranks, and give fair opportunity to all who apply to my tribe, it was all my inability to fight the dangers of mass recruit tribes, and has nothing to do with my recruitment policy which you know nothing about but essentially removes recruitment from my decision and places it with the tribe. Not that you know any of this, never even coming close to being considered.

I do suggest you remember the forum rules, as well as the...actions...of some of your members, before discussing cheating on here.

Indeed, though once I was blind, now do I see. I am the puppet master. I am the warlord. Directing the tribes, altering the tide of war to suit me. Acting despicably and without honour, your post is all there is to know and more.
My post count is, entirely and utterly without modesty, proclaiming my greatness to all, and without though for other players new and old. It has nothing to do with my dedication to our community, nor my responsibilities as a moderator.

100%, TRUTH INCARNATE RACKATTACK. Woe is me to have angered such a great warrior, the true puppetmaster who shall orchestrate my doom.
You have unmasked me for who I truly am, gaze upon my true self and pity me as my destruction nears in its imminence.
321f8cde-ffc1-41dd-b0ef-c100f4a2a89d.jpg

DeletedUser

You forgot to mention HNE in your grand plan? I'm pretty sure they're also part of the grand coalition

DeletedUser486

You forgot to mention HNE in your grand plan? I'm pretty sure they're also part of the grand coalition
You are correct, I have single handedly orchestrated the entire battle against AoW.
-Not only did I foresee GlU going to war with AoW, but I made sure that they would eventually decide fighting each other was not in their best interests and join together further strengthening AoW and creating the power house we see today thus ensuring HNE, the first tribe to secure their corner was forced in the fight.
That was all me.
I know, I wrote a lot :)

DeletedUser1987

I think all you actually want Rack is me...because I dared to attack you, and I defied you. You threatened to form a coalition unless I stopped 'messing' with you. All I was doing was attacking a defenseless has been, but you obviously can't do anything now - so you need some help - and a little bit of attention. I don't want to hear your f'ing life story - or how you defeated the balrog - you were fair game, and I took advantage. End of. Go cry to your supposed coalition, but what exactly have you got to offer anyone? Yeah you can move some defense around, but do you actually ever take a village from an active player? All I've seen so far in my limited experience is you taking inactive villages - sneaking around when I'd already cleared you out of my province. So I got a couple of friends to scare you back into one province, and it worked - and now most of your villages are clear and we are taking them, thanks. You've done a better job than people in our tribe who said they were quitting! Cheers mate!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104270453/Screenshot 2015-06-30 21.14.42.png

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser

Well, let's get this straight since you bring it up. I was quitting this wretched game, and giving my cities over to one of YOUR tribe-mates. I stopped building DEFENSE and arranged that I was going to hit one of your enemies that this member of KINGS asked me to hit on the way out. So all I did was build offense. SINCE WE HAD AN AGREEMENT THAT WAS ARRANGED BY YOU GUYS TO STOP ATTACKING ME. -- (Otherwise you got no where)

Moreover, I killed off ALL of my defense trying to support that Kings member I was giving my villages to, but since he didn't build a church or keep walls up, he wasted ALL of my defenses. But no matter, I was only going to build offense, and hit a target for YOU GUYS on the way OUT of the game.

The only reason any of you got anywhere, was because I wasted all my defenses defending you and was EXITING the game.

And the only thing that you manged to do, is get me P.O. at you, and being to work against you when all you had to do with wait, and I would have been done with this game, without all of this.

DeletedUser

Hahaha you calling him a cheater for nobling his chapel village and using it again??.

That is not cheating, that is strategy odor!

Booooooo!

Way to go Yatogami, you're the most active leader ever forming a coalition of that size and orchestrating such world changing events, I wish I had you in my tribe, impressive work :p

DeletedUser2448

i agree nobling your chapel is a good strategy especially if most other tribes and players are turtles who just shell up and noble barbs getting a instant chapel helps

DeletedUser486

Hahaha you calling him a cheater for nobling his chapel village and using it again??.

That is not cheating, that is strategy odor!

Booooooo!

Way to go Yatogami, you're the most active leader ever forming a coalition of that size and orchestrating such world changing events, I wish I had you in my tribe, impressive work :p
He felt that basing his entire strategy on his tribe of 200 and his academy of 100 players sending Paladins was not an abuse of the system, yet my team of 20 employing our own strategy against this was cheating, and has been against the rules since Tribal Wars 1.

DeletedUser

I think the verdict here is a big fat N-O, I also saw you got rimmed, how'd that feel?

DeletedUser1987

You wanted out of this wretched game - so we took ALL of your villages - but you restarted...we did you a favour and this is how you repay us?!
I know your blood is still boiling because someone took your two new baby villages - I asked him to! lol
I was laughing when he was telling me that you were such a great leader of tribes...how far you have fallen :(

DeletedUser486

He only has one village left now, Rack needs to get a decent start up on the rim of Kings were he can be left to grow until he is ready to start attacking us from behind. I bet he is petitioning tribes and tribes of players for support.