• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 20 Discussion

DeletedUser

Looks like people have not been too active on the externals lately. Maybe a Top 20 discussion will help out.
Lets see if some people cant find some tribes that are diamonds in the ruff (low Member count, Good bashpoint scores, solid average players, promising location, ETC...) so to speak.

Current top 20 as of May 19th 2015.

1 (FOO) Fools
2 (JST) Jester
3 (-C-) The Cadre
4 (RRR) Rogue Rebels Rise
5 (ORK) Order of Kalkstein
6 (CTG) Carthage
7 (SPV) Spartan Vanguard
8 (TBH) The Brotherhood
9 (W W) Westeros Warriors
10 (Get) The Dacians
11 (B-A) Burning Aces
12 (HeX) Hexan Beasts
13 (RoS) Realm of Stanford
14 (B-R) Bushido Renegades
15 (T N) The North
16 (PBT) PayBackTime
17 (ART) THE ART OF WAR
18 (DWR) Dark Wind Runners
19 (CAR) Carnage
20 (NOT) New Order Tribe

DeletedUser300

I think fools is the best one considiring the fact they only got 110 members, and large PPM and good bashpoints mostly located in the center.

I also like WW sniping off the west rim :'P

DeletedUser

Fools and Jesters are sister tribes, so they have an even better chance

DeletedUser

#10 - is a new runner to the race and is lead by some solid players, and is outside the main core which is nice :)

DeletedUser2080

At the moment Fools are very much ahead, as part of the leadership I'm very happy to be with members like these.

DeletedUser2071

I have to agree with kn0wn above, they simply don't have some real competition with any other tribe, so they can relax a little. But I must say that every tribe in top 20 is effectively growing from what I noticed.

Time will bring the right light.

DeletedUser300

Well, tbh if I was in fools they would be evn more ahead but I need to hlep the peopel less fortunate in their expansion along, my squad is getting solid and we got Cadres leader on the run (he nobled an ianctive 3 provinces Northward in Cadre domain haha xD)

DeletedUser

Lots of world left and I have seen bigger more organized tribes fall apart. At the moment Fools and jesters have the top spot. In my opinion a tribe with 100 members is far too high. This goes for all tribes on this server.

Families fail more than they work and mass recruitment fails almost every time. Ill be looking for a fast growing tribe of about 30 experienced,active and aggressive members to rise up.

EDIT: After further inspection, (CAR) Carnage looks the most appealing to me. Their location may be precarious but I do not doubt they know how to play the game.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser486

The number one enemy of all large tribes who have grown largely through recruiting is time and inactivity.
Eventually, players will become cut off, and become bored, and the tribe falls into an endless cycle of recycling the players who quit.
This weakens them, and experienced players and tribes will see this.

Every large tribe denies this, but I never post this as an opinion, or a debate but an observation.
I have observed this as fact
I have observed this as inevitable.

DeletedUser

No...actually i will agree. It's early days...and with a new world opening (anyone with TW1 experience will know) that those not really profiting by their choice of tribe or region of placement..erm..usually jumps to a new world.

The great thing is that ALL tribes are affected by this. Therefore, it's those tribes that handle that situation the best in the early days...that will prosper.

I am a bit upset (and forgive me if i am wrong) but there is no way of showing which villages TRIBES have nobled over a period, as yet. I dare to say that both FOOLS and JESTERS are both :

1) Aptly named.
2) Not doing as good as they look.

Jas (Cadre...if you didn't know)

DeletedUser

so you're a member of Cadre then? so it may be fair to say that you're a bit biased ;)

DeletedUser

Yeah me too! It drives me crazy to not be able to see what people are nobling.

DeletedUser2089

just wanted to put my two cents in, i am Dukecliff the leader of Dark Wind Runners currently ranked 16... we are growing quite fast as we did only start 3 weeks ago this coming tuesday...

but we are facing the issue of managing two tribes and finding it quite difficult especially with their not being ant shared forums unlike TW1, from the tribes that do have a family tribe. How do you keep up contact with them? just via mail? i just feel as if some members from our sister tribe are losing interest as they feel like they are not apart of the tribe. any help would be lovely :)

Regards Dukecliff

DeletedUser1914

k so B-R are from the Igre blah blah world they tend to mass recruit and then cut on numbers and form a small "elite" tribe. others i dont know.

As to the whole family issue i suggest a group mail between leaders/trusted members and yeh.

DeletedUser2080

The thing about Fools and Jesters is that we keep communication with everyone. I'm always checking in to see what's going on. xZiiaaaac is doing an incredible job handling everything war related.

DeletedUser2089

so i was going back wards and forwards between tribes checking up all the time. is that what you mean by checking up?
i just want to be efficient as possible about managing two tribes

DeletedUser1945

so i was going back wards and forwards between tribes checking up all the time. is that what you mean by checking up?
i just want to be efficient as possible about managing two tribes
Kind of, we have the leaders added to each squad mail so they can keep up with what is happening in each squad as well as a mail for squad leaders and tribe leaders

DeletedUser1945

I am a bit upset (and forgive me if i am wrong) but there is no way of showing which villages TRIBES have nobled over a period, as yet. I dare to say that both FOOLS and JESTERS are both :

1) Aptly named.
2) Not doing as good as they look.

Jas (Cadre...if you didn't know)

I can tell you that for the most part both FOOLS and JESTERS are against barb nobling and it's generally fairly well controlled (at least in the provinces around where I am).

If you want an example my squad cleared an entire province of WARLORDS members after BP ended when they were the rank 1 tribe and that I have personally taken villages off of WAR, -C- and SPV members.